Driver/Tour Guide Job in 2016
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries. They are looking to hire a dedicated driver/tour guide to ferry clients to various tourist attraction sites and ensure customer satisfaction through commentaries and excellent service.
Driver Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and the Estate to provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
- Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
- To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Vehicle maintenance and ensuring security at all times
Skills and Qualifications for Driver Job
- Training in tours and travel
- 3 – 4 years experience as a tour safari driver.
- Males aged between 26 and 35 years are preferred.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license.
- Must be very polished, in terms communication and presentation
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver/Tour Guide) to vacanci[email protected] before Friday 8th July 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands