Driver/Chauffer Job at Alternate Doors
Chauffering clients from one location to another in a safe,timely and responsible manner.
Responsibilities for the Driver/Chauffer Job
- Ensuring adherance to the traffic rules.
- Reporting any incident or accidents to the relevant to the relevant authority.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during chauffeuring assignments.
- Maintaining the company vehicles by ensuring that they are free from damage and are consistently kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring vehicles are well serviced and in good condition to perform duties satisfactorily by keeping tab of the service due dates and relaying the same to the supervisor in good time.
- Monitoring the vehicle insurance and parking tickets renewals.
- Maintaining regular checks on the vehicle and reporting malfunctions to the supervisor as soon as possible.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles from the garage when they are in need of repaire.
- Marketing the company to the public by maintaing good public relations.
- This position involves preparing reports like voucher status reports,worksheet reports.
- Performing any other duties assigned.
Qualifications for the Driver/Chauffer Job
- O-Level certificate
- Valid driving licence
- PSV licence
- Acertificate of good conduct.
- Over 5 years driving experience.
- First aid skills.
- Health and Safety.
- Defensive driving.
How To Apply