Driver/Mechanic Jobs FMCG Company
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG;
Responsibilities for the Driver/Mechanic Job
- Driving of vehicles safely.
- Ensuring proper entries in the work ticket.
- Ensuring good servicing and fueling of the motor vehicles.
- Conducting trouble shooting of motor vehicle and equipment.
- Ensuring good custody of vehicles while on duty.
- Assisting in vehicle maintenance.
- Observing transport rules and regulations.
- Reporting on expired licences/insurances
- Providing messenger services.
- Ensuring vehicle cleanliness.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensuring maintenance and repairs of equipment and transport facilities as per set quality standards and specifications.
- Conduction trouble shooting of motor vehicle and equipment.
- Attending to emergency breakdown in the field.
Qualifications for the Driver/Mechanic Job
- Must be a holder of a KCSE Certificate.
- Must possess a valid driving licence Class BCE.
- Must possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Those with Class D driving licence shall have an added advantage.
- Certificate / Diploma in Automotive
- 4 years hands-on experience.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th NOVEMBER 2016 indicate current and expected salary.