Accountable to the Directors, the Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Directors in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the work environment
Driver/Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth transportation of the Directors
- Ensuring efficient and effective budgeting and implementation of resources
- Ensuring that the vehicles are well maintained, and serviced regularly
- Reporting and ensuring the compliance of assigned vehicle with all statutory and maintenance required.
- Ensuring all travel authorization before any trip
- Ensuring only authorized persons/goods are carried in the assigned vehicle.
- Personal Assistance
- Maintaining and providing a support service for the Directors’ daily schedule, including forward planning of their workload, daily management and coordinating, collating and filing of all relevant paperwork, guiding the directors in their every movement outside the house and only delegate when very necessary.
- Setting appointments and meetings for the Directors as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Directors
Liaising effectively with internal staffs on behalf of the Directors.
- Advising the Directors of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, meetings, purchases, bookings, Bills
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors’ office and Domestic chores
- Ensuring smooth flow of information
- Monitoring the use of the Domestic and other Directors’ office purchases.
- Submitting relevant budgets and internal expenses claims to the Accountant.
- Controlling the Domestic and the Directors’ offices Budgets
- Planning and implementing hospitality arrangements for the Directors , including provision of hospitality for visitors in the household and directors’ office
- Providing a confidential and efficient filing system for the Directors’ offices
- Organizing travel arrangements for the Directors (inside or outside the country )
- Supervising the domestic staff
- Executing any other duties appropriate as directed by the Directors or his nominated deputy
Qualifications for the Driver/Personal Assistant Job
- Mature lady over 35 years
- Current Certificate of Good conduct(note, if successful and before engagement, the company will apply for one immediately on your behalf)
- Courteous and very confidential
- Patient(sometimes starting the job early and closing late )
- KCSE / O’ level certificate with a mean grade of C
- Certificate in secretarial studies/business management
- A clean driving license – Class BCE
- Excellent English and Kiswahili communication skills- both oral and written
- Candidates with craft certificates or additional qualification will have an added advantage
- Good Vision: You will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
- Punctuality: Drivers are expected to get to their destination on time, thus being able to manage your time wisely
- 5 years continuous and accident free
How to Apply
Submit your application by email to [email protected] by 14 th June,2017 .Include in your application :(1)Cover letter,(2) Curriculum vitae , (3)Scanned copies of the Certificates and Testimonies, (4)Name and Mobile telephone numbers of Three current referees, (5) Your day time cell phone contacts. Note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.