Drivers & Conductors
A leading company in Kenya seeks to Truck Drivers for their Heavy Commercial Trucks across East Africa (Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda and Congo)
- The driver should have an O level certificate and should be in possession of a School Leaving Certificate.
- Should have a valid driving License with at least 5 years continuous driving experience in a busy environment, stamped BCFG.
- He should have a national ID card.
- He should have a K.R. A Pin certificate.
- He should be a drivers’ PSV holder.
- He should have a current certificate of good conduct.
- He should come with a hand written application letter and a Curriculum Vitae.
- He should come with 2 passport photographs (colored ) and one 5* 7 half photograph.
- The applicant must be well groomed and he must have good communications skills and etiquette.
- He should have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate character on responsiveness and decisiveness.
- He should have good command of English & Swahili.
- He should have very good knowledge of Kenyan roads and the East African countries.
- You should be aged between 30 – 50 years.
- Preferably one who has not had experience in handling wet cargo.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application letter with reliable telephone contacts and a CV with two most recent referees. (Mandatory)
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be flexible.
Salary is Ksh 25,000.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 4th September, 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted