Drivers & Conductors
A leading company in Kenya seeks to Truck Drivers for their Heavy Commercial Trucks across East Africa (Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda and Congo)
- The driver should have an O level certificate and should be in possession of a School Leaving Certificate.
- Should have a valid driving License with at least 5 years continuous driving experience in a busy environment, stamped BCFG.
- He should have a national ID card.
- He should have a K.R. A Pin certificate.
- He should be a drivers’ PSV holder.
- He should have a current certificate of good conduct.
- He should come with a hand written application letter and a Curriculum Vitae.
- He should come with 2 passport photographs (colored ) and one 5* 7 half photograph.
- The applicant must be well groomed and he must have good communications skills and etiquette.
- He should have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate character on responsiveness and decisiveness.
- He should have good command of English & Swahili.
- He should have very good knowledge of Kenyan roads and the East African countries.
- You should be aged between 30 – 50 years.
- Preferably one who has not had experience in handling wet cargo.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application letter with reliable telephone contacts and a CV with two most recent referees. (Mandatory)
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be flexible.
Salary is Ksh 25,000.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 4th September, 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted