Job Title: Drivers (4 Career Opportunities)
Organisation: Directorate for Ethics and Integrity
Directorate for Ethics and Integrity (DEI) has the mandate to coordinate national efforts against corruption and empower Ugandan society to uphold moral values and principles.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will drive vehicles between different points as directed by the assigned supervisors or Transport Officer;
• In charge of ensuring compliance with Road and traffic regulations;
• Keeping the vehicle in good running order, tidy condition and clean at all times;
• In charge of carrying out minor repairs;
• Preparing and submitting reports on minor and major repairs to the Transport Officer for action;
• Supporting in loading and off loading
• Delivering mail
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the assigned supervisor and or Transport Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicants for the Driver Jobs should be Ugandans holding Ordinary Level Certificates of Education with at least a pass in English plus a valid driving permit of Class B (minimum).
• A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience and a recommendation from the Local Council (LC).
• Working knowledge of mechanics will be an added advantage.
Age: 25-50 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications in triplicate on the Public Service Commission Form N0.3 (2008), download here and submit to: The Secretary, Directorate for Ethics and Integrity, P.O. Box 7142, Kampala (U). The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, Farmers House, 2nd Floor, Kampala, Directorate for Ethics and Integrity, Social Security House, 2nd Floor, Plot 4 Jinja Road, Kampala and District Local Government Headquarters.
Deadline: 14th September 2015.