Driver Jobs at Bellie and Roaster Management Solutions Ltd (15 Positions)
Department / Section: Logistics and Facilities Management
No. of Vacancies: 15
The B & R is a Training and Consultancy Service provider in business management services. Supported by a team of professional and experienced personnel, we aim at ensuring clients’ success through practical business solutions from start to finish.
Our clients are involved in Energy, Education, Hospitality, Health care, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, etc. nationally and internationally. We are engaged in providing training and
consultancy as well as implementation for different kind of ISO Standards and private standards according to industry and company profile.
We offer expertise and skills in Quality Management, Occupational Safety and Health, Project Management, Environmental System Management, Energy Management, Continual Improvement practices and an array of short courses geared towards organization’s success.
We have been approved and registered by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) as Trainers and also approved by the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as firm of experts At Bellie & Roaster we always stress the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism coupled with extensive consultations with our clients resulting in the establishment of a detailed works program and a realistic completion timetable.
It is also our intention to maintain a sound base reputation and to provide the best–in-class training and consultancy service.
In this regard, the following posts are hereby advertised.
Driver Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Help in delivery of urgent mail
- Custody of daily records of vehicles.
- Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly.
- Any other job assigned by the controlling office
Qualifications for Driver Jobs in Kenya
- KCSE Div IV or mean grade of D (Plain)
- Valid driving license/BCE minimum.
- Certification of driving by a professional body (AA of Kenya etc)
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Be a team player.
- Passed the Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
- Certificate of suitability test for drivers
- First Aid Certificate from a reputable institution preferably ST. John’s Ambulance.
- Must be between 24 and 40 of age.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit their up-dated Curriculum Vitae through [email protected] not later than 20th December, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.