Impact Research and Development Organization is a registered Kenyan Non- Governmental Organization with a main office in Kisumu and regional offices in Bondo, Nyando, Rongo, Migori, Nyatike, Homa Bay, Ndhiwa, Pokot North, Eldoret / Kitale, Busia County and Turkana.
Its principal mandate is to design, implement and evaluate HIV / AIDS research and intervention programs that improve the health status of individuals and local communities.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following position.
Drivers (4 Positions)
Duration: 1 Year
Job Summary: The drivers will drive project vehicles during outreaches and mobilizations, ferry materials and personnel for field activities as well as run administrative errands when needed.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain the vehicles by keeping them clean at all times and taking them for regular service.
- Ensure that when not in use for project activities, the vehicles are always parked at the IRDO premises or other officially designated places.
- Ensure that fuel is obtained from and maintenance is done by appointed dealers only.
- Obtain project supplies and perform other messengerial duties as assigned.
- At least a form four candidate with a minimum of D+.
- Must have a clean valid driving license without any endorsement.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy organization preferably an NGO.
- Must be pleasant, disciplined and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 15th September, 2015
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The Human Resources Manager, Impact Research and Development Organization P.O. Box 9171 – 40141 Kisumu.