Drivers/Mechanics Job at Yandex Enterprises
Yandex is a Kenya-based registered brand owned and operated by Sango Kikaya Investment Limited.We are major supplies/distributors of various product under the yandex brand sold in supermarkets all around the country which include personal care products, household cleaning products, laundry detergents, prescription drugs and disposable nappies.We are currently recruiting the following staff in our organisation:
Roles for the Drivers/Mechanics Job
- Perform general maintenance works, repairing and maintaining motor vehicles.
- Major and minor repairs
- Preventive maintenance of vehicles
- Installation and replacement of faulty parts
- Keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintaining vehicle functional by conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
- Making work orders and material requests for vehicles
- Carrying out other mechanical duties
Drivers/Mechanics Job Requirements
- Minimum Government Grade Test 3 or equivalent Diploma/Certificate
- Experience in motor vehicle repair
- Technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to use a range of tools
- Ability to work methodically, paying attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV latest by 30th July 2017 to [email protected]