Driver/Tour Guide Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries. They are looking to hire a dedicated driver/tour guide to ferry clients to various tourist attraction sites and ensure customer satisfaction through commentaries and excellent service.
Tour Driver Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and the Estate to provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
- Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
- To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- To check the vehicles daily for oil, water and fuel and to report any defects to your supervisor.
- To carry out all other duties as may be reasonably requested by your supervisor when not required for the Safari Bus
Skills and Qualifications for Tour Driver Job
- 3 – 4 years experience as a tour safari driver.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license.
- Must be very polished.
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Males (28yrs – 42yrs) preferred.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver/Tour Guide) to [email protected] before Monday 4th July, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.