With our headquarters in Hannover, Germany, DSW maintains four country offices in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda, as well as liaison offices in Berlin and Brussels.
For more information, please see www.dsw.org
DSW seeks to recruit a Programmes & Projects Manager.
This position is open to Kenyan nationals only.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Supervise the implementation of DSW’s diverse projects addressing sexual reproductive health& rights, youth empowerment and poverty reduction
- Ensure high quality and timely reporting
- Manage partnerships with Government institutions as well as national and international stakeholders
- Design Projects and seek funding to expand DSW’s project portfolio
- Support capacity development for staff and partners
- Masters degree in social science or relevant development field
- At least 7 years experience working with an international NGO, of which 3 must be at managerial level
- Knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health and Youth empowerment programmes
- Experience in the management of multi donor funded grants, including EU and USAID
- Proof of successful grant application and implementation
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexibility in responding to changing work priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills