NUTRITIONISTS (5) – Regions (BUNGOMA,ELDORET, NAIVASHA,KILIFI, NAIROBI)
Overall Purpose: Reporting to the Chief Trainer/Health Consultant, He/She will be in charge of training activities, business promotions and health consultations.
- Meet or exceed sales targets of food supplements ,beauty products and organic folia fertilizers
- Offer training and demonstrations to sales staff and potential clients
- Manage product promotions in liaison with the Training Department
- Offering training on health benefits of the products, Dynapharm compensation plan, health disorders and life style change to distributors/ prospects aiming at increasing sales.
- Giving answers on a daily basis on everything to do with products and compensation plan to Dynapharm distributors/clients
- Provide tips to staff and administration on better nutritional practices.
- Sensitize distributors about business opportunities
- Moderate distributor interactions with management on prescribed days.
- Offering consultation services to Dynapharm clients including both distributors, non-distributors and recommend the best products for their health.
- Prepare weekly / monthly /annual reports of the section for presentation to the Chief Trainer and General Manager.
- A diploma in clinical medicine or nursing. A bachelor’s degree in health sciences and nutrition will have an added advantage.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in the above field.
- Must be ICT literate.
- Must be flexible to move around the regions
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented individual, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to develop strategies and action plans for new opportunities, products and markets.
- Ambitious and passionate candidates with strong customer orientation.
How to Apply
Dynapharm Kenya is an equal opportunity employer; interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of key certificates only and indicating your preferred region as the Subject e.g. NAIVASHA NUTRITIONIST, your current and expected remuneration to [email protected] before 20th August, 2016. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.