Dynapharm Kenya, a leading player in the healthy food supplements, beauty products and agricultural sectors in Kenya.
The company intends to recruit young, dynamic and results-oriented professionals who will be instrumental for the achievement of the Company’s Strategic Plan
The company is looking to recruit the following job position.
Nutritionists – Regions (Lake Region – Kisii and Kisumu)
Overall Purpose: Reporting to the Chief Trainer / Health Consultant, He/She will be in charge of training activities, business promotions and health consultations.
- Meet or exceed sales targets of food supplements ,beauty products and organic folia fertilizers
- Offer training and demonstrations to sales staff and potential clients
- Manage product promotions in liaison with the Training Department
- Offering training on health benefits of the products, Dynapharm compensation plan, health disorders and life style change to distributors/ prospects aiming at increasing sales.
- Giving answers on a daily basis on everything to do with products and compensation plan to Dynapharm distributors/clients
- Provide tips to staff and administration on better nutritional practices.
- Sensitize distributors about business opportunities
- Moderate distributor interactions with management on prescribed days.
- Offering consultation services to Dynapharm clients including both distributors, non-distributors and recommend the best products for their health.
- Prepare weekly / monthly /annual reports of the section for presentation to the Chief Trainer and General Manager.
- A diploma in clinical medicine or nursing. A bachelor’s degree in health sciences and nutrition will have an added advantage.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in the above field.
- Must be ICT literate.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented individual, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to develop strategies and action plans for new opportunities, products and markets.
- Ambitious and passionate candidates with strong customer orientation.
How to Apply
Dynapharm Kenya is an equal opportunity employer; interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of key certificates only and indicating the current and expected remuneration to [email protected] before 4th September, 2015. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.