Job Title: E-Card Sales Executives (15 Jobs)
Organisation: Kimberly Ryan (Bank)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kimberly Ryan provides an Outsourcing solution that not only exceeds your needs but ensures Return on Investment. Their outsourcing services include; Employee Outsourcing, Managed Payroll Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Function Outsourcing. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a reputable Multinational and Pan African bank with over 13 branches in Uganda.
Job Summary: The E-Card Sales Executives will support the Bank through growing its sales for the E-card services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will be in charge of the promotion and selling of E- Banking cards.
• Guide and provide information to clients about the E-Banking services and the card.
• The incumbent will render assist the prospective clients with any other requirements as and when required.
• Ensure that the assigned target is achieved.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidates for the Banking E-Card Sales Executive Jobs should possess a minimum of one year’s experience in sales
• Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Access and image manipulation programmes.
• Result oriented and task driven
• The incumbent should also be highly passionate and crazy about sales
• Ability to afford daily transport
Remuneration and Benefits:
• This is an entirely commission based job
• Great learning experience in a banking environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs including a working telephone contact via E-mail urgently to [email protected] urgently. The subject of the E-mail should clearly be labeled “E-Card Sales Executive.”