This Information Management & Security Manager (IM&S) role is a mid-management role within Kenya reporting to the KBL Legal Director. The job holder shall manage, develop and maintain all business records and information assets belonging to KBL, UDV, EABL and all other EABL affiliated business units as and when directed.
Information Management and Security Manager Job Accountabilities
- Ensure the business remains compliant to all regulatory, statutory and industry standards. Monitor and advise the business on statutory compliance, regulatory and legislative issues relating to IM&S in Kenya.
- Generalist Compliance department specialising in the management and development of business management systems. Areas include: policy and procedural development, internal auditing, risk assessments, control selection and implementation, employee awareness and non-compliance & non-conformance management.
- Develop and review retention schedules and develop Information Asset Inventories across the business.
- Monitor changes in legislation and accreditation standards & liaise with external auditors and consultants as appropriate on required IM&S and compliance audits and initiatives.
Qualifications for the Information Management and Security Manager Job
- General Undergraduate Degree
- Proficiency in Information Technology Management and a great interest in developments in this field.
- Project Management Experience – evidence of rolling out complex projects in a large organisations
- Budget Management experience – proven ability to create and effectively manage department budgets
- Experience in IM&S, records management and/or archive administration
- Previous experience of developing and implementing file plans and retention schedules and working in a records management position with clear results
- Understanding of records management and relevant legislation
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply HERE online through before 26th July 2017