Our client, an Authoritative Risk Management and Corporate Security Company are looking to recruit an Africa Market Development Manager.
The successfully candidate will be responsible for developing business in four of their Africa division.
He/ she MUST have a strong international military and sale background with relevant experience working in Africa.
- Prospect for potential leads and clients and convert in to new business.
- Plan/perform meeting with the Senior Africa Market Development Manager.
- Work alongside the Company Business Development team to ensure unity within the company.
- Participate in pitching and pricing solutions.
- Plan and write proposal for relevant clients.
- Forecast sales targets and record activities on CRM system.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a strong business development background.
- Must demonstrate excellent working skills in Africa.
- Knowledge of French or Swahili is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Genuine interest in development of Africa.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 500,000/= (Approx. 5,000 USD) plus commissions on sales
Deadline: 1st August 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
Karen We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.