Earthoil, the cosmetics division of Treatt, grows processes and supplies organic essential and pressed seed oils to the cosmetic industry.
Earthoil Kenya manages the processing of raw ingredients through its oils pressing facilities, while also overseeing its contracted growers and community farmers throughout Africa.
Earthoil wishes to recruit an Administrative and Shipping Clerk.
The Administrative and Shipping Clerk is responsible providing general office and logistics support at our Lavington Office – Nairobi.
• Perform general office duties such as maintaining files, licenses and records, preparing payment by writing cheques as directed
• Prepare general accounting schedules and basic book keeping
• Assist in organizing export logistics and purchases
• Maintains Director’s appointment schedule
• Conserves managements time by reading and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
• Running errands for the company.
Knowledge and Skills
• University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in Office Administration
• Knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software
• Team player who pays attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, keeps timelines and with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to [email protected] before 28th October 2015, clearly indicating your current and expected salary.
Attach soft copies of your CV and certificates.
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.