Job Vacancy: Clinical Technical Specialist – East Africa
Position Overview / Purpose: The role is responsible to provide clinical and technical support for the entire range of Cochlear products, including hard- and software components, to all clinics within the geographic scope of responsibility (currently Kenya and Tanzania).
This includes providing on-site clinical / technical services, such as switch-ons / fittings / software programming, solving technical issues as well as email and phone support.
The role is further responsible to train clinical professionals and staff about Cochlear’s new products and service offerings.
It is integral part of the role to establish strong relationship with clinic professionals by providing outstanding clinical and technical support.
- Provide Clinical and Technical Support to Clinical Professionals and Patients
- Train Clinical Professionals and Patients about Cochlear’s Products & Services
- Support and attend national and international Event
- Degree in Engineering or Audiology
Work / Research Experience:
- 1-3 years working in medical technical or health care industry.
- Interested in acquiring business/commercial skills.
- MS Office (advanced)
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English and Swahili.
- Work Experience: Experience working in international company in industry sector and similar position.
- . Knowledge of hearing instruments (implantable hearing solutions and/or hearing aids).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications to [email protected]
Closing on 15th June 2017