Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Planning Manager will be responsible for the forecasting of in and out processes. He/ She will ensure proper development of production planning and procedures aligned to the company business strategy by:
- Ensure smooth operations throughout the procurement, production and distribution of products from raw material to finished goods.
- Coordinates and drives the daily and weekly planning function.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of products to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet delivery dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Monitoring raw material and packaging ensuring timely delivery of goods at best rates.
- Analyzes plant specifications and plant capacity data and to determine most efficient manufacturing processes and plans.
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business.
- To assist the departments to maximize the use of ICT infrastructure in procurement for maximum benefit to the organization.
- To undertake any other functions and duties as may be directed by the Chief Executive Officer
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here