ECD Teacher/ Administrator 53 Jobs at Kradle Kindergarten
The Kradle Kindergarten (http://www.kradlekindergarten.com/vacancy.html) is a newly constructed homegrown, holistic and integrated Edu-care Centre for children aged under 3 & 3-6, from all walks of life.
Our Kindergarten opens in January 2017 and is located 3km from Kitengela town, in an easily accessible and spacious location off Kitengela-Namanga road.
Designed with kids in mind, The Kradle will observe very high standards of learning, by providing adequate space for enabling a holistic child development approach, in line with the Government of Kenya’s Integrated Early Childhood Development and Education policies as well as play-based learning best practices for under 3’s.
Our Vision is to be a model Early Childhood Development centre, providing quality and relevant child development support. Our Mission is to deliver Early Childhood Development needs in a child-friendly space that delicately balances between play and education.
We are looking to hire Early Childhood Education Teacher/Administrator 53
Are you a motivated kindergarten teacher or administrator with relevant experience, keen to lead in pioneering new entrants into our brand new, state of the art Kindergarten? The Kradle Kindergarten, located in the serene and safe Police SACCO 1 in Kitengela is seeking to recruit you.
Our new facility has a capacity of 180 children, with six classrooms fully furnished, separate dining and kitchen and ample playground with an array of play facilities and learning material.
ECD Teacher/ Admin Job Responsibilities
- Working with a team of marketers to on-board new entrants
- Undertake teaching and administrative work as the centre on-boards new entrants
- Advising on development of learning material
- Undertaking teaching of initial/pioneer entrants
- On-boarding new staff as the centre grows and expands
Qualifications for the ECD Teacher/ Admin Job
- Relevant early childhood education
- Experience working in early childhood education, specifically in kindergartens
- Nursery teacher certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Recommendation from previous employer, preferably a former or current immediate supervisor
How to Apply
Send a cover letter with the relevant job title referenced; a recommendation and other relevant documents to [email protected], quoting your previous and expected salary by COB 25th November, 2016.