Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job at a Telecommunications Company
Our client is a Chinese company that services generators and other power systems in the Telecommunication and Energy sectors. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Electricals & Mechanical Engineer who has experience diesel power generation unit maintenance and installation. He will also supervise other staff on site and ensure optimum performance.
Salary: 50k – 80k
Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities
- In charge and Head of the Sections above.
- Able to repair and maintain the above machines
- Able to adjust the settings of the machines.
- Fix the machines during breakdown.
- Repair diesel generator and ATS power system.
- Maintenance and renovation of the old ATS power system.
- Act as the link between the Management and technicians.
- Ensure that all machines in their area, are working efficiently.
- Responsible of routine maintenance of machines.
- Responsible of ordering spare parts of the machines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance reports to the management.
- Ensure daily production targets are met.
- Responsible for the proper installation of the machines.
- Supervise the Operators and Helpers.
- Responsible for training new operators and helpers. Then conduct a follow-up induction for the staff.
- Responsible for the quality check of the finished project.
Qualifications for the Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Background in Electrical and mechanical engineering is a must
- Must have more than 3 years of diesel power generation unit maintenance and installation experience, for example: the Cummins, Perkins, Liszt, Mitsubishi, Caterpillar and other engines. Have an certain understanding and maintenance experience.
- Proficient in the control system of diesel generator set and the working principle of the ATS power system structure.
- Have a certain understanding of communication base stations, familiar with the rectifier power supply, UPS power supply.
- Proficient in the working principle of generator (electric ball) and able to independently complete the detection and maintenance of generator (electric ball) fault.
- Strong practical ability, with strong customer service awareness and working sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Strong organizational skills
- Create a positive teamwork attitude
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Must have attention to detail and strong leadership skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical & Mechanical Engineer – Power Systems) to [email protected] before 6th November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted