Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets.
We franchise the toilets to community residents, who run them as commercial toilets; landlords, who offer them as a value-added service to their tenants; and schools, to ensure children always have access to a safe sanitation option.
We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training and aspirational marketing and branding. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community for treatment. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein, which we sell to Kenyan farms.
The Projects Engineer (Electrical) will be responsible for the design, procurement, installation and operationalization of utilities and ancilliary units of Sanergy’s new animal feed production facility. This will include supporting the project team with electrical and utilities requirements in each of the plant units.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Facilities team to design and implement utilities required for medium scale module plant
- Complete detailed design of utilities building, boiler and electrical schematics for full scale facility
- Manage procurement, installation, commissioning and operationalizing of utilities
- Support installation, commissioning and operationalization of other units
- Work with architect, structural engineer and HVAC engineers to ensure utilities building is sized correctly and meets required specifications
- Work with the project team, consultants and contractors to enable the design, implementation and operationalization of amenities buildings for site
Job Requirements for the Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in electrical design, installation and commissioning of industrial equipment
- Compilation of electrical design BQ, schematics and engineering drawings for contractor works and tender
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical faults
- Experience in design and implementation of manufacturing or process environment, preferably biological processes
- Experience with PLC is an advantage
- Can handle abstract problems and generate a range of possible solutions
- Problem solver who is resilient to setbacks and comes up with contingency plans.
- Flexibility – able to adjust to shifts in scope and timeline.
- Able to identify personal shortcomings and limitations and close those gaps.
- Strong autonomy – can self-direct and manage own deliverables and timelines.
- Frequent field visits to the production facility in Kinanie, Machakos.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Project Electrical Engineer Jobs Application Deadline: 15th December, 2016