Electrical Engineer Trainer(Robotics) Position
Our client, an institution of information and technology seeks to recruit an Electrical Engineer trainer with robotic experience to join their dedicated team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct trainings at the learning centers to equip learners with Electrical Engineer knowledge and skills.
- Conduct trainings at the learning centers while taking into consideration the contexts and profiles of the learners. This may involve being flexible and adaptable to environments which may necessitate adjusting delivery styles.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications for Electrical Engineer Job
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering
- At least 6months working experience
- Knowledge and experience in robotics
- Previous participants of Roboken are highly encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of soft skills required for workplace readiness.
- Experience in teaching/ training
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Time management skills
- Very fluent in English and passionate about IT
- Graduates from Dedan Kimathi University and Centurion Systems Engineering Training Centre will be highly considered.
How to Apply
Email your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Electrical Engineer Trainer’ on the subject line by 6th September, 2016. Do not attach any certificates