Electrical Inspector Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital
Job Group K10 (1 Post)
The inspector (Electrical) will be responsible to the Superintendent (Electrical) for the planning and implementation of electrical works.
Electrical Inspector Job Key Responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates of repairs.
- Ensure compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment.
- Supervising repairs of electrical equipment and assist in electrical system installation.
- Prioritize purchases and ensuring proper specifications and standards.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
Required Qualifications and Experience for Electrical Inspector Job
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other approved equivalent qualification.
- Served in the grade of Inspector (Electrical) in the Public Service for at least two (2) years
- Certificate of Proficiency in computer packages.
- A valid Certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates for these positions and who meet the minimum requirements are requested to fill and submit the Hospital application form in the Website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th November 2016 to the address below:
- The Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 Nairobi
- Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for a full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.