Electrical Technician Job at Skills Geographic
Requirements for the Electrical Technician Job
- A diploma in electrical or electro mechanical engineering or any related field. electrical technician main role is
- To perform maintenance and services of plant machineries, including installation, inspection, repairing, and
- Testing of the equipment’s by performing the following duties:- installation, maintenance and repairing of all
- Company’s equipment and machines. ensure optimum usage of spare parts. conduct inspections on machines for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations. assemble and testing
- Maintains electrical and electronic machines.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a food processing plant preferred.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician Job
- Diagnose malfunction systems apparatuses and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the needs for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes. test electrical systems to ensure safety.
- Should guide, induct and direct machine operators on key technical electrical areas. maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended and type of work performed. any other duties assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected] Deadline: 31/05/17