Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm in Kenya dealing in energy management and briquette manufacture. It seeks to fill the following position.
Roles for the Electrical Technician Job
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
Electrical Technician Job Requirements
- 3-6 years of experience preferably with direct experience in electrical installation in a briquetting plant.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn a technical product, work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Diploma in (Electrical & Electronic, Technology, renewable energy, mechanical or related) from an accredited institution.
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter pasted on the body of the email and attach their CV, stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is 23/06/2017.