Our client is a start-up Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices.
They are looking to recruit a result oriented Senior Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling the company’s Electronic Accessories, handle client management, research on market trends, competitor analysis and management reports.
Industry: E- Commerce
Salary: 30k – 50k plus commissions
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Promotion & Marketing planning based on Business Plan to achieve monthly targets/ Annual targets
- Appoint new distributors and increase market share
- Manage Sales Representatives and ensure targets are met
- Devise strategies to ensure repeat business and referrals from customers
- Monitoring sales and collections of distributor outlets along with Sales Reps.
- Market research / demand forecasting /Account management
- To develop sales for category of products by marketing to conventional retail outlets.
- Dealers relationship Management
- Generate secondary sales by regular visits to conventional retail outlets covering Electrical accessories.
- To report the sales progress to Country Head on timely basis.
- Sets and meets sales targets, ensuring the company remains profitable
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Evaluating buying trends, market conditions and competitor activity.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- At least a Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 2 years experience dealing with electronics (i.e. chargers, Bluetooth, earphones, power banks etc)
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Have a wide knowledge of electronics
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive – Electronics) to [email protected] on or before Friday 14th July, 2017.