Medical Project-Laboratory Services Job At Elizabeth Glaser
Medical Project-Laboratory Services Job Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains close relationship with the County and Sub-County Lab Medical Officers and the entire Sub-County Health Management team
- Work closely and cordially with the county and sub-county laboratory teams in delivering on the project’s mandate.
- Provides technical support to APHIAplus supported sites. This includes mentorship, support supervision and on-job training to the Health care workers in the supported sites.
- Deliver on Laboratory-related work plan activities in the end of the reporting period (quarterly and annual).
- Support project sites to have adequate stocks of laboratory supplies and commodities including RTKs and DBS bundles necessary to accomplish project objectives
- Support sub-counties to complete and report in a timely manner the HIV commodities using online reporting syste
- Support the project’s sample transport network for CD4, VL and Sputums
- Assists the Project in working with laboratory staff in developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for laboratory
- Represent the project in county and national laboratory stakeholder meetings
- Any other duties assigned
How to Apply
Click Here to apply.