The Embassy of Brazil is seeking an experienced professional to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
- Provide administrative support to the Ambassador;
- Draft letters, verbal notes and other kinds of formal communication;
- Ensure specific reception and hosting support for external visitors;
- Organize and update contact lists;
- Prepare briefing materials and presentations prior to external meetings;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Previous professional experience in Embassies, International Organizations or NGOs;
- Advanced knowledge of office applications, databases and internet;
- Personal drive, good customer relations skills, excellent written and oral communication. Fluency in both spoken and written Portuguese language will be an added advantage.
Salary: 91,000.00 KES
How to Apply
Submit your application letter with a detailed CV, stating your current position, and expected remuneration, and quoting the reference number EA/03/2015 on the subject.
To be considered, your application must be emailed to [email protected] by 7th October 2015.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.