The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Nairobi seeks suitable qualified Kenyan staff as a driver
Detailed information is as below
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Embassy s official vehicles and performing other related official duties instructed by the embassy
- Transport of the official delegations and guests of the embassy
- Delivering and receiving documents or parcels to & from relevant organizations including government agencies, international organizations and major companies
- Providing general office support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years driving experience within Nairobi (Holder of a valid driving license for over 7 years)
- Minimum 3 consecutive years’ experience in a diplomatic mission or international organization
- Good knowledge of Nairobi city and location of major government offices and international agencies offices
- Medically fit to perform the duties of a driver
- Equipped with good knowledge of Kenyan traffic rules and in possession of a defensive driving certificate
- Aged between 26-40 years
- Fluent in speaking & writing English
- Holder of a Mechanical certificate for the management of vehicles
- Minimum O’ Level certificate and Computer literate
- High moral standing and a team player
Applications should include the following documents.
Copy of national I.D. card, Curriculum vitae with a passport sized photo attached, Copies of education certificates mentioned in the C.V., Copy of current good conduct certificate, Recommendation letters from the previous employers, Recommendation letter from religious institution, Copy of qualification certificates mentioned in the C.V., Copy of medical certificate
Copy of NSSF card and NHIF card (Preferably)
Shortlisted candidates are those who will strictly meet the above mentioned requirements and submit all the mentioned documents
Interested applicants should drop their applications at the Reception of Korean Embassy, 1st Floor, Misha Tower, Westlands Road (Compound #47). Nairobi.
Deadline for the application is on Thursday, 13 October 2016, by 16:00pm.