Assistant Cooperative Officer III Jobs in Embu County
JG ‘H’ – 2 POSTS (CPSB 06/2017)
Salary Scale: 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 -21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Assistant Cooperative Officer Job
- An officer at this level will be required to work under guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
- Duties and responsibilities will entail; promoting co-operative, enforcing compliance with co-operative
legislation and promoting good governance.
Requirements for the Assistant Cooperative Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- (minus) or its equivalent
- from a recognized Institution and
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Co-operative Management, Co-operative Auditing, Finance, Banking, Marketing or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer