Building Technology Instructor Jobs in Embu County
JG ‘H’ – (3 POSTS) (CPSB 09/2017)
Salary Scale: 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 -21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Terms of Service – Contract (1 year renewable)
Responsibilities for the Building Technology Instructor Job
- Theoretical and practical instruction of Building Technology Trainees;
- Preparing and maintaining of schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, teaching and learning materials and trainees records;
- Carrying out trainees assessment;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment for the department; Preparing trainees for co-curricular activities;
- Maintaining trainees discipline;
- Guiding and counseling of trainees in the department;
- Monitoring trainees on field work and industrial attachment and compiling progress reports;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Requirements for the Building Technology Instructor Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:-
- Diploma in Building and Construction from a recognized examining institution.
- Diploma in technical education be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Form Four academic certificate; and Minimum national Trade Test Grade I in Masonry/ NVCET LEVEL II.
- Computer literate will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer