Clerical Officer Jobs in Embu
JG ‘G’ –4 POSTS (CPSB 017/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Clerical Officer Job
- Compiling statistical records, sorting out letters and filing them, dispatching letters and maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline cases, transfers and other related duties in human resource management.
- Preparing payment vouchers, computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information.
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters
Requirements for the Clerical Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of clerical officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Passed the proficiency examination for clerical officers
- Be proficient in computer applications
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer