Cooperative Officer I Jobs in Embu County
J.G. ‘K’ – 2 POSTS (CPSB 05/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.31,020 x 1,560 – 32,580 x 1,620 – 34,200 – 1,710 -35,910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1, 990 – 41,590 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Cooperative Officer Job
- Implementing co-operative development activities/programmes; advising co-operative societies on proper conduct of meetings; evaluating new and existing co-operative societies; and enforcing co-operative legislation.
Requirements for the Cooperative Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines;-Commerce, Agriculture, Economics (Upper 2 nd), Agriculture Economics, Agri-business, Co-operative Management, Law or Finance from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution.
- Served in the grade of Co-operative Officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines;-Commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Sociology, Law, Agricultural Economics, Co-operative Management, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development, Finance or Agri-business from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer