HR Assistant I Job in Embu County
JG ‘K’ – 1 POST (CPSB 012/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.31,020 x 1,560 – 32,580 x 1,620 – 34,200 – 1,710 -35,910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1, 990 – 41,590 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the HR Assistant Job
- Management of compliment control, salary administration, pension administration in accordance with the laid down regulations.
- Verification of information relating to recruitment, appointment, transfer, human resource information management systems and assist in the implementation of the decisions thereof.
Requirements for the HR Assistant Job
- For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of human resource management officer II for at least three (3) years.
- A diploma in human resource management or part II of certified Public Secretaries (K) examination or its accepted equivalent,
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer