Supply Chain Management Officer Job in Embu County
JG ‘L’ – 1 POST (CPSB 01/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.35,910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1,990 – 41,590 x 2,070 – 43,660 x 2,220 – 45,880 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- Planning and coordination of supply chain management activities in such areas as procurement, warehousing, distribution, fleet management and disposal of stores and equipment.
- Undertaking Market surveys and research, procurement planning, inventory and stock control.
- The officer may also be called upon to head a supply chain management section or unit in a department.
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of supply chain management officer I or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- A Diploma in supplies management or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution
- A management course lasting not less than three weeks
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Commerce, Business Administration, Economics,
- Procurement and Supplies management, Marketing, Law or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer