Supply Chain Assistant III Jobs in Embu County
JG ‘H’ – 2 POSTS (CPSB 04/2017)
Salary Scale: 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 -21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Assistant Job
- An officer at this level will be deployed in specialize areas such as warehousing, distribution, stock control, logistics or market surveys.
- The officer will assist in the preparation of annual procurement plans and Supply Chain Management reports
Requirement for the Supply Chain Assistant Job
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;-
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant III or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma (Foundation Stage ) or its equivalent from recognized institution and Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer