Supply Chain Management Officer Job in Embu County
JG ‘J’ – 3 POSTS: (CPSB 03/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.24,662 x 1,233 – 25,895 x 1,285 – 27,180 x 1,340 – 28,520 x 1,398 – 29,918 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- Will entail warehousing, distribution management, fleet management and disposal of stores and equipment.
- Procurement processes, market surveys and research, inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following, Commerce, Business Administration (supplies management option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer