Youth Training Officer Job in Embu County
JG ‘K’- 1 POST (CPSB 07/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.31,020 x 1,560 – 32,580 x 1,620 – 34,200 – 1,710 -35,910 x 1,800 – 37,710 x 1,890 – 39,600 x 1, 990 – 41,590 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Youth Training Officer Job
- Collecting, collating and analyzing data on youth polytechnic enrollment, training projections, subsidized tuition scheme and grants, trainees industrial attachment, special needs, greening of youth polytechnics and staff skills inventory; preparing reports on requirements of Youth Polytechnics in terms of curriculum support materials, tools and equipment; and participating in inter-zonal youth polytechnic activities.
Requirements for the Youth Training Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Education or Technology Education from a recognized institution;
- Bachelors degree in Science/Arts with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institute
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer