Fashion Design & Garment Making Instructor Jobs at Embu County (11 Posts)
The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Fashion Design & Garment Making Instructor Job Duties
- Theoretical and practical instruction of Metal Work Trainees; preparing and maintaining of schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, teaching and learning materials and trainee records;
- Carrying out trainees assessment;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment for the department;
- Preparing trainees for co-curricular activities;
- Maintaining trainees discipline;
- Guiding and counseling of trainees in the department;
- Monitoring trainees on field work and industrial attachment and compiling progress reports;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Requirements for the Fashion Design & Garment Making Instructor Job
- Diploma in Fashion Design/ Clothing Technology from a recognized examining institution.
- Technical education will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Form Four academic certificate;
- Minimum National Trade Test Grade I in Tailoring and Dressmaking /Clothing Technology NVCET LEVEL II
- Computer literate will be an added advantage;
- Must fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke. Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned. THE SECRETARY /CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU Only short listed candidates shall be contacted. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application. Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer.