Qualifications for the Housekeeper Job
- Applicants for this position must be holders of a KCSE C+ or KCE Div. II and above and a Bachelor’s degree in Institutional Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. In addition, the applicants must:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ post qualification work experience house keeping preferably in an institution of higher learning;
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem Solving skills and report writing skills; and
- Show evidence of computer literacy.
- Those with a Higher National Diploma in Institutional Management or equivalent qualification will also be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must; nOpen the University website; www.embuni.ac.ke, go to the job application portal and fill your details as guided. Knowledge Transforms
Send one (1) hard copy of the application, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card,current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. They should also give their mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees who should send their recommendation letters directly in sealed envelopes.
In addition, applicants for senior positions at Grade 11 and above must also submit the following clearance certificate from;
Kenya Revenue Authority
Higher Education Loans Board (showing status of loan recovery)
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Credit Reference Bureau
Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Applications together with referee letters (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 7th July 2017.
The Vice-Chancellor, University of Embu, P.O Box 6-60100 Embu, Kenya
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Persons with disability encouraged to apply.University of Embu does not levy any fees for job applications.University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer