Responsibilities for the Technical Sales representative include:
– Sales of a leading construction chemical brand – wide range of product portfolio.
-Attain sales, pricing and discount objectives by working with project developers, architects, engineers, homeowners and the like.
– Identify and follow-up on new market opportunities in within Dar es Salaam and other regions as required.
– Provide weekly, monthly sales activity reports
– Handling of project pricing and project management
– Sample, literature presentation including in Seminars such as the annual contractors meetings
– Specification writing for engineers and contractors
– Follow Company environmental and safety policies.
– Other projects as they arise
– Training of team members who are working within the organization including selling skills as well as technical knowledge.
– Project tracking and project management for key projects
– Tracking competition data for all key projects within the country.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will need to have the following qualifications and personal skills:
– A minimum of bachelor’s degree (Masters highly recommended)
– Proven successful sales experience in Construction Chemicals
– Computer proficient – Pastel Evolution- would be an added advantage
– Proven sales experience in construction products industry
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Outstanding presentation abilities
– Valid Driver License
The job is based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
How to Apply
Please apply via email at – [email protected]