Our client is a membership organization seeking to promote competitive business environment, trade and investment. They are looking to hire a Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall coordination of the organization’s energy efficiency and conservation initiatives to ensure its success, sustainability and delivery of profitable services.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Responsibilities for the Energy Project Engineer Job
- Promote uptake of green growth initiatives within industry and nationally
- Coordinate various studies, resource audits and Energy Efficiency trainings
- Ensure quality checks and controls for Energy, Water and other Resource audits service delivery, reporting and other technical issues related to firm level interventions
- Fundraise for Resource Efficiency activities and manage linkages with key stakeholders and development partners so as to ensure sustainability
- Liaise with relevant government, donor/lending agencies and private sector organizations to maintain interest on energy efficiency activities
- Provide technical support to advocacy on energy issues including tariff price, reliability and power quality and making presentations to Energy Sector stakeholders
- Liaise with the Association of Large Electricity Consumers (AOLEC) to ensure membership concerns are taken on board in their representation to key stakeholders
- Provide guidance to direct reports, review their work plans and ensure performance of set targets
- Prepare all necessary documentation and progress reports
- Any other duties as may be allocated by your immediate supervisor and/ or the CEO
Energy Project Engineer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or its equivalent
- Post graduate training in Energy Management will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in energy Management in a similar work environment
- Experience in project management
- Knowledgeable in energy matters e.g water energy, solar etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business development skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Energy Project Engineer – Energy Efficiency Services) to [email protected] before Wednesday 8th February, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.