Enforcement Officer Job at Siaya County, Kenya
REF: SCPSB/05/08/16 Enforcement Officer J.G ‘E’
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Ksh 11,370 x 540 – 11,910 x 600 – 12,510 x 630 – 13,140 p.m.
Enforcement Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforcement of County by laws
- Protection of County properties and installations.
- May be deployed to provide security to the County VIPs.
Requirements for Enforcement Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must.
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum mean grade of D or its recognized equivalent.
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have Certificate of good conduct from the police.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED