Technical Support Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for system integration for installed systems including OEM. Formulate deadlines for all projects and ensure deadlines and compliance.
- Provides onsite support and technical advice. Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all service requests by customers.
- Research and resolve service issues and implement solutions Facilitate Customer resolution for escalated calls and engage the necessary technical support.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied. Technical instructor on equipment for staff and customers within the region. (Only when certified by Ceragon as an instructor).
- Responsible for Network optimization and performance for customers ensuring KPI values are held. Analyze all incoming requests from customers and adequately provide resources for solutions while ensuring customer priority is upheld and KPI are met.
- Continuously Identify and highlight best practices in support management through activities and relay process method recommendations to direct manager.
- Responsible for managing all NOC services. Ensure quality of service delivery commitment in SLA/MLA is met. Compile reports on SLA targets, numbers and types of request, communicating findings to the line manager and to respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis.
- Provide technical support to project team, sales team and customers
Qualifications for the Technical Support Engineer Job
- Three to five plus years of technical experience in telecommunication with a minimum or three years of relevant progressive experience.
- Relevant higher technical education or Bachelor of Science.
- Very good knowledge of Microwave radio relay systems in general. Very good knowledge of Ceragon’ s products and services.
- Fluency in English written and oral, preferable knowledge of second foreign language. IT literacy, Windows, MS Office, Lotus Notes. Good knowledge of PathLoss and other design tools. Customer and business orientation. Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Relevant telecommunication certifications e.g (DMRR, LOS, line of sight survey, Planning.
- Ability to get general overview and coordinate activities Initiative/pro-active, respective to identification of business opportunities and technical challenges. Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, ERP tools, e.g oracle, inside. Other field tools are also utilized. Travel:
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]co.ke before 15th DECEMBER 2016. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period. HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process