Engineering Assistant I (Structural)Jobs at Nyamira County
The Officer will report to the Principal Superintending Engineer (Roads and Structures)
Responsibilities for the Engineering Assistant Job
- Studying architectural plans and preparing structural designs for the relevant projects.
- Interpreting ‘Senior Engineers’ notes to prepare:-
- Structural details
- Bending schedules
- Preparing Bill of Quantities for Structural/Civil work designs.
- Supervision of ongoing structural construction and directing contractors accordingly.
- Ensuring structural plans and documents are well stored for efficient retrievals
Engineering Assistant Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have a Diploma in Engineering (Structural/Civil).
- At least three (3) years post-graduation work experience in a busy structural design office.
- A good flair in computer applications to structural design (AutoCAD)
How to Apply
- All applications should be accompanied with a copy of National ID card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials. They should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the position Applied to reach on or before 9th December 2016 and addressed to the undersigned.
- THE SECRETARY COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 434-40500 NYAMIRA