Engineering Supervisor Job at Skills Geographic (milk processing company)
A newly established milk processing company by an international company
Requirements for the Engineering Supervisor Job
- Must have diploma in mechanical plant or electrical engineering.
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations is an added advantage.
- Engineering supervisor will ensure that all engineering work including maintenance, repairs and installation of machinery and equipment’s are carried out in a most effective and efficient manner by performing the following duties:- assign jobs to specific personnel and provide coordination among maintenance functions.
- Ensure that safety practices are followed.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for plant maintenance.
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Must have 2 years experience in fmcg industry
Engineering Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Review work orders to ensure proper documentation. ensure adherence to good safety standards. conduct annual performance appraisals, and make appropriate employment recommendations.
- Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services. assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipments.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the production supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
How To Apply
Deadline: 31/05/17. Email: [email protected]