Title: English/Drama Teacher – Tigoni
Location: Tigoni, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Teaching correct usage of the English language in oral and written communication
- Educating students on proper public speaking skills and written use of English in business
- Exposing students to historical and contemporary literature in English
- Teaching effective and retentive speech reading skills.
- Using alternative teaching strategies to help students progress and learn more effectively.
- Establishing an environment that encourages students to learn, increases their interest in English and holds their attention in a engaging and enlightening fashion.
- Completing all continuing education requirements associated with your position as a CCL coach
- Researching and writing creative articles for our newsletters, documents and delegate hand-outs
Bachelor of Education or Arts in English or performing arts
• Over 1 year teaching experience
• Substantive understanding, and experience in teaching and supervising mature students
• Experience in test/materials development
• Basic computer literacy
- Proposal and report writing skills will be an added advantage
Salary and allowances: Negotiable and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Deadline: Interested candidates should apply to: The HR officer, CCL Training at [email protected] enclosing updated curriculum vitae, testimonials and scans of academic certificates by Wed 18th Jan, 2017.
To start work on: Wednesday 1st Feb, 2017
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.