employment type: full-time
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing reports
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in sales and marketing is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Should be able to multitask as they have to manage a number of people
- Should have the ability to meet targets
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV, National ID in .jpg format, and Degree Certificate in .jpg format to [email protected] Please quote your current and expected salary. If you don’t hear from us by 30th September 2016, consider your application unsuccessful