The Payroll Executive, payroll processing and administration for a Garment Manufacturing Company with more than 5000 employees. He/She will report directly to the CEO but will functionally work under Finance Department.
The function will be responsible for generation of payroll inputs/ outputs and ensure that data from biometric system is verified and reflected in wage computations.
- Review and compare the biometric reports with the actual attendance on daily basis
- Verify bank account names with the bank account numbers
- Verify overtime records and ensure they are approved for payment
- Maintenance of all payroll records and avail them for audit/inspection as the case may be
- Handle any payroll complaints that may arise from time to time
- University degree, or Diploma in Business Administration/Management, CPA Part 1, experience in payroll processing, use of Biometric system as well as background in Auditing and HR. Good analytical skills, attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] by 21st September 2016.